“The CCTP is a credential which provides the demonstrable proof of knowledge and expertise in terrorism prevention, detection and deterrence.The credential can be awarded after meeting the eligibility requirements and successfully completion of the training program and passing the examination, which were specially designed in order to achieve the highest professional quality of awarded practitioners. ”
The credential can be awarded after successful completion of the training program and passing the examination, which were specially designed in order to achieve the highest professional quality of awarded practitioners.
The CCTP project is intended to:
- To Provide Proof of knowledge and qualification of security/ military practitioner in the field of counter terrorism
- Foster the awareness of counter terrorism methods
- To provide the security practitioners with “tool box” to detect, prevent and respond to any terrorism related incidents
- To inform the CCTP practitioners about various terrorist threats and give them understanding about the risk implication practitioners are exposed to both during tenure and beyond their service.
The CCTP addresses wide range of terrorist threats such as:
- Suicide bomber
- IED- improvised explosive devices’
- VBIED- vehicle borne, improvised explosive devices
- Attack with cold weapons
- Parallel attack
- chemical or biological weapons
The CCTP awarded by the following organization:
- Accredited by Skills for Security, please refer to the attached document
- Endorsed by International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners, please refer to the attached document
- CCTP is Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) approved.